With the help of renowned Italian architect, Matteo Thun, this knife was developed as an innovative yet down-to-earth knife for every day work. This boning knife features a narrow blade designed for the detail work of separating flesh from bone. Use it to bone a breast of chicken or to prepare a crown roast.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Fridour ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety.
- The ergonomic soft polypropylene handle is impact resistant providing a comfortable, steady grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.