Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Fusion Chef's Knife
6" 8" 10"
A floral Damascus pattern adds unique distinction to the Japanese thin blade. A rounded spine and blade heel add comfort for fingers and hands. World-renown chef Masaharu Morimoto adds his expertise to the design of the Morimoto Edition Zwilling Miyabi Fusion Chef's Knife. A rounded spine and blade heel are gentler on the fingers and hands, ensuring the Miyabi Fusion chef's knife offers optimum sharpness, balance and comfort. A floral Damascus pattern and Katana edge add unique distinction to the Japanese thin blade. The CMV60 (VG-10) Japanese stainless "super steel" core blade features 64 outer layers (32 per side) of stainless-steel for superior edge retention. The Cryodur ice-hardened and 59-61 Rockwell Hardness chef's knife starts sharper and stays sharper longer. Honbazuke-style hand sharpening to 9.5-12 degrees produces scalpel-sharp edges. Engineered of black resin-Duracon and striking red accents, the triple-riveted full tang handle is hygienic and precisely weight balanced for better control. In 1731 German knife maker Peter Henckels registered his "TWIN" trademark, which helped his company flourish into one of the world's most exclusive, best-performing kitchen cutlery producers. Following the company's nearly 300 years of tradition and innovative success, Zwilling J.A. Henckels Japan continues to ensure superior quality cutlery for professional and home gourmets worldwide.
- Design collaboration with chef Masaharu Morimoto, the world's most recognized Japanese chef and Iron Chef on "Iron Chef America"
- Designed with optimum sharpness, balance and comfort
- Authentic Japanese thin blade profile
- Distinct flower Damascus blade design with Katana edge
- Rounded spine and blade heel are gentler on fingers and hands
- CMV60 (VG-10) Japanese stainless "super steel" core blade features 64 outer layers (32 per side) of stainless-steel for superior edge retention
- Cryodur ice-hardened with Rockwell hardness of 59-61 delivers long-life durability
- Razor-sharp blade retains superior edge vs. ordinary VG-10 Japanese steel knives
- 3-step Honbazuke hand honing on each side to 9.5-12 degrees for scalpel-sharp edge
- High-carbon blade protects against stains, chips and rust
- Doubled tempered to prevent brittleness
- Triple-riveted, full tang handle is hygienic and precisely weight balanced for better control
- Western-style, black resin-Duracon handle design with striking red accents
- Hand wash
- 30-day warranty for manufacturing defects