Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pure Chef's Knife
Extra 20% Off + FS: SUMMER
With the help of renowned Italian architect, Matteo Thun, this knife was developed as an innovative yet down-to-earth knife for every day work. This chef's knife is a necessity for chopping vegetables, mincing herbs and slicing fruit.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Fridour ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety.
- The ergonomic soft polypropylene handle is impact resistant providing a comfortable, steady grip.
- 8" blade; 5" long handle; 8 oz.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.