A truly eco-friendly nonstick finish, Zwilling's PTFE- and PFOA-free ceramic coating does not release fumes when heated and produces less CO2 emissions during production than other nonsticks. The aluminum core heats quickly, while riveted handles stay cool during cooking. This Dutch oven is perfect for soups and stocks, keeping ingredients submerged during long simmering. Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a leader in cutlery and cookware.
- Non-stick ceramic coating is PTFE- and PFOA-free, and extremely scratch-resistant.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Riveted handle stays cool during cooking.
- Flared rim makes pouring easy and drip-free.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 8-qt. cap.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500oF.
- Dishwasher safe.