Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Chef's Knife
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Professional chefs know that the proper weight and balance of a knife are just as vital as a strong, sharp edge. Crafted in Germany, the Four Star II collection delivers on all counts with a superior hand feel and high-carbon steel blades forged for optimal sharpness. One of the most-used knives in the kitchen, the chef's knife is a versatile chopper, mincer and slicer.
- Precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Fridour ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Stainless-steel end cap provides excellent balance while cutting.
- Permanently bonded polypropylene handle has just enough texture for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- 6" chef's knife: 6" blade.
- 8" chef's knife: 8" blade.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.