Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Serrated Utility Knife
Up To 25% Off: SAVEMORE
Professional chefs know that the proper weight and balance of a knife are just as vital as a strong, sharp edge. Crafted in Germany, the Four Star II collection delivers on all counts with a superior hand feel and high-carbon steel blades forged for optimal sharpness. The serrated blade of this utility knife cuts cleanly through delicate produce as well as bread crusts without crushing or tearing them.
- Precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Fridour ice-hardening technique to produce corrosion-resistant blades that are exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Stainless-steel end cap provides excellent balance while cutting.
- Permanently bonded polypropylene handle has just enough texture for a secure, comfortable grip.
- High-carbon steel blade holds a razor-sharp edge and is easily sharpened.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
- 5"-long blade.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.