This all-purpose spatula is perfect for a variety of kitchen tasks – from lifting and turning foods as they cook to mixing batters and frostings. The head is made from top-quality silicone that withstands temperatures up to 572°F without cracking, melting or losing its shape.
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels worked with Italian architect and designer Matteo Thun to create a spatula that's as beautiful as it is functional.
- Head is shaped with one contoured edge and one straight edge to fit the rounded curves of a variety of pans and bowls.
- Heat-resistant silicone head heat resistant to 572°F won't absorb flavors or odors.
- Smooth, rounded handle is made of stainless steel or nonslip black synthetic.
- Ergonomic design makes the spatula very comfortable to use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 10 1/2" long.
- Made in China