Zwilling's Spirit cookware features an innovative PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating that offers a healthy, eco-friendly alternative to conventional nonstick coatings. The nonstick surface does not release fumes when heated, and it's applied using a process that reduces CO 2 emissions by 60%. This fry pan features an aluminum core for quick, even heating across the bottom and up the sides, so foods brown and crisp perfectly.
- PTFE- and PFOA-free nonstick ceramic coating is impressively scratch-resistant, prevents foods from sticking and simplifies cleanup.
- Nonstick surface is ideal for cooking delicate foods such as eggs and fish.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly.
- Sloped sides simplify turning and stirring ingredients.
- Stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Riveted handles stay cool during cooking.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.