Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature Utility/Sandwich Knife
The Twin Signature collection combines excellent value with the legendary innovation and craftsmanship of Zwilling J.A. Henckels, German knife makers since 1731. These durable, entry-level knives feature blades stamped from high-carbon stainless steel, Friodur ice-hardened for strength, and hand honed for sharpness. This versatile 6" knife is the perfect size for slicing sandwiches as well as tomatoes, bread, sausage and cheese.
- Blade is precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling's patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Edge is hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Smooth polymer handle is triple-riveted to the full-tang blade and ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- 6" blade.
- Made in Germany.