Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Cuisine II 12-Piece Knife Block Set
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Unlike many other premium kitchen knives where the exposed tang is visible from the top and bottom of the handle, the Twin Cuisine II gets its distinctive look from a visible tang on each side of the handle. In addition to its one-of-a-kind style, the Twin Cuisine II has been designed for maximum comfort with its light-weight contoured handles, and elite performance, thanks to its ice-hardened, high-carbon steel blade.
- With a wide variety of knife sizes and blade types, this set includes a full complement of knives needed for prep and serving chores.
- A visible, horizontal full-tang provides outstanding strength and durability.
- Lightweight, ergonomic handles are rivetless for maximum comfort and a sleek look.
- Specially formulated high-carbon stainless-steel blade offers excellent edge retention and hardness.
- Double bolsters improve balance and control at the cutting board.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Each blade is forged from a single piece of steel then ground and polished by hand.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 12-piece set includes:
- 4" paring knife.
- Four steak knives.
- 6" utility knife.
- 7" santoku knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- Honing steel.
- Storage block.