Professional chefs know that the proper weight and balance of a knife are just as vital as a strong, sharp edge. Crafted in Germany, the Four Star II collection delivers on all counts with a superior hand feel and high-carbon steel blades forged for optimal sharpness. The strong yet flexible blades of these steak knives cut easily through steaks, chops and other individual meat cuts.
- Set includes four individual steak knives.
- Precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Fridour ice-hardening technique to produce corrosion-resistant blades that are exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Stainless-steel end caps provide excellent balance while cutting.
- Permanently bonded polypropylene handles have just enough texture for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolsters transition seamlessly to handles to accommodate a wide variety of cutting grips.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.