Jane Iredale Purepressed Eyeshadow Trio - Brown Sugar
Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Pine Bark Extract, Pomegranate Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens.
Tips and How to apply:
• Spritz jane iredales eyeliner brush with D2O, Balance or POMMISST and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
• It's always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
• Don't try to match the eye color with a shadow, since this will only cancel-out the eye. A complementary/contrasting color is what makes the eye pop (e.g., brown/blue).
• If you have red or dark circles, stay away from blue or gray tones. They just accentuate the darkness.
Use the “Simple Eye Technique.”
• Apply your darkest color in a sideways V with our Eye Contour Brush.
• Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with our Eye Shader Brush.
• Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with our Deluxe Shader Brush.
• Blend well with a clean brush.