JCPenney Barefoot Contessa: How Easy Is That: Fabulous Recipes & Easy Tips
Up To 50% Off: 32BUYNOW
Ina Garten, bestselling cookbook author and beloved star of Barefoot Contessa on Food Network, is back with her easiest recipes ever. Her newest must-have cookbook is all about saving time and avoiding stress while having fun in the kitchen.
- recipes are easy to make but still have all that deep, delicious flavor Ina is known for
- this collection includes: think pink grapefruit margaritas, smoked salmon deviled eggs, Jeffrey's roast chicken, steakhouse steaks, easy parmesan "risotto" that you throw in the oven instead of stirring endlessly on the stovetop, red velvet cupcakes and chocolate pudding cream tart
- Ina shares her best tips for making cooking really easy, like leaving bowls of lemons and limes on the counter not only because they look great, but also to remind her that a squeeze of lemon in a dish brightens the flavors
- she shows us the equipment that makes a difference to her like sharp knives, the right zester and an extra bowl for her electric mixer
- 225 gorgeous full-color photographs Hardbound; 256 pages. Made in America.