Edge-grained hard rock maple is easy on knives and extremely durable for years of use. This John Boos cutting board exceeds professional standards for prep work. Select end-grain wood from the sugar maple has been chosen for its outstanding durability: dense, tightly-grained composition is easy on knives and naturally resistant to cuts and scratches. This high density also prevents bacteria from penetrating the wood for many years of service. Smooth spacious cutting surface features a stainless-steel end tray to slide in discards, and reverses to a cutting board with full-parameter groove to collect vegetable and meat juices. Gourmet chefs, celebrity chefs and home connoisseurs prefer the thick construction and lifetime durability of this hard rock maple cutting board. Hand wash. Made in the USA. 8 12"L x 5 34"W x 1 18"H tray. 18"-sq. x 2 14"H board. Product Features
- Select end-grain hard rock maple provides outstanding durability
- Closely-grained wood is easy on knives and naturally resistant to cuts and scratches
- Dense composition prevents bacteria from penetrating the wood
- Stainless-steel end tray collects discards
- Reverses to a cutting surface featuring a full-parameter groove to collect vegetable and meat juices
- Gourmet chefs prefer the thick construction and lifetime durability of rock hard maple
John Boos & Company has offered the finest butcher blocks, kitchen workstations and carts since 1887. The oldest manufacturer of premium quality kitchen equipment in America, Boos has proudly built products for the best kitchens, including the White House.