Sur La Table John Boos & Co. Maple Edge-Grain Aztec Cutting Board, 24" x 18" x 21⁄4"
ECO-FRIENDLY This beautiful cutting board is manufactured from the finest northern-white species of hard rock maple.The block is reversible, one side features a versatile pyramid design helps hold meat in place for easy carving and the reverse side is flat for any cutting job.The board features deep grooves that lead to a pan insert to catch juices with a stainless steel pan.The reverse side features a cut out to collect food or scraps for easy transfer from the cutting board.When either inserts are full, simply pull out the stainless steel pan and transfer juices, food, or scraps back to the cooking vessel or sink.Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor any bacteria.The Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board.
- Reversible edge-grain hard rock maple
- Pyramid design in center of the board holds meat in place for easy carving
- Deep juice grooves lead to a stainless steel pan
- Reverse side of the board is flat for any cutting job
- Set stainless steel pan in cut-out to collect cut food or scraps for easy transfer from the cutting board
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA Specifications Show
- Dimensions: 24" X 18" X 21⁄4"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color