Sur La Table John Boos & Co. Maple Edge-Grain Cutting Board, 12" x 18" x 11⁄2"
ECO-FRIENDLY This beautiful cutting board is manufactured from the finest northern-white species of hard rock maple.The block is reversible, so you can safely use one side for meat and poultry and the other for fruits and veggies.Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor any bacteria.The Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board.
- Reversible edge-grain hard rock maple
- Rounded corners
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA Specifications Show
- Dimensions: 12" X 18" X 11⁄2"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 101⁄2 lbs
- Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color