Sur La Table John Boos & Co. Maple Edge-Grain Oval Countertop Cutting Board with Juice Groove, 24" x 18" x 11⁄4"
ECO-FRIENDLY This beautiful cutting board is manufactured from the finest northern-white species of hard rock maple.Its oval shape fit perfectly in the corner of a countertop, giving you extra counter space.The board features metal clips that fit under standard counters to hold the board in place as well as a juice groove to catch juices from cutting and carving.Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor any bacteria.The Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board.
- Edge-grain hard rock maple
- Oval shape fits perfectly in corner of countertop, giving you eXtra counter space
- Metal clip fits under standard counter to hold board in place
- Juice groove catches juices from cutting and carving
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA Specifications Show
- Dimensions: 24" X 18" X 11⁄4"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color