Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller The Joovy ScooterX2 is designed to fill a giant hole in the double stroller market - a lightweight, "fit through any door," side-by-side stroller that has more room for big American kids. Well, we think we did it. The width of the stroller is 30 inches, so there's no need to fold it to get inside a door. The wheels have sealed bearings so pushing two kids totaling 90 pounds is easier than you could imagine; and, the double front wheels make the stroller extremely stable. This is especially important if your kids climb in and out of the stroller by themselves. We have included a removable bumper bar to eliminate this possibility too! The basket is bigger than any stroller basket on the market, period. The canopy is bigger than any other stroller on the market, too. Each seat is fully adjustable, independent of the other, and each has its own in-seat mesh pocket and adjustable 5-point harness. You will love the one-hand recline system that locks into an infinite number of positions - all the way down to a "near flat" napping position. We have also included two cup holders for the parents and two zippered pockets for phones, wallets, snacks, etc. The one hand fold takes just seconds. Features : Age/Weight Range : Min Age: 3 months and up Max Weight: 45 lbs. each seat Stroller Weight : 28.1 lbs. Dimensions : Folded: 17"H x 30"W x 37"L Assembled: 40"H x 30"W x 32"L
- The Scooter includes Joovy's signature oversized canopy with a retractable sun visor - for maximum protection from the elements.
- The seat and canopy are super durable 600 D fabric with an adjustable and light reflective 5 point harness.
- The one hand recline system locks in infinite positions all the way down to 149 for a near flat napping position. Each seat reclines independently to allow for different recline positions.
- The ScooterX2 has linked rear brakes adding extra security when the stroller is parked.
- The large basket is absolutely giant compared to other strollers in this price range with incredibly easy access.