Kaloo Lilirose Doudou Bear
- The French word “Doudou” causes many people to smile.
- The loose translation is “Soft and Cute”.
- In North Amercia they are known as “Binkey’s”, “Lovey’s” & “Blankie’s”.
- Regardless of the name, doudous are typically the child’s first toy.
- Their flat design allows them to be drawn in close to an infant embrace.
- Mothers are encouraged to initially hold the doudou close to them, so it has a familiar scent when first given to the child.
- Our Lilirose bear doudou is about 9” across.
- We included a puppet slit on the bottom to give you added tools to entertain your child.
- Her body made from cotton velour and has friendly appliqués, and her long hat will keep young hands amused.
- She is machine washable and dryer safe for years of lasting comfort.
- Her face is computer embroidered for additional piece of mind.
- She comes packaged in a beautiful Keepsake Round Hatbox for that extra bit of French flare.
- All Kaloo products meet or exceed and European & American safety standards.
- Size: 9 inches
- Care: Machine Washable & Dryable
- Packaging: Round Kaloo Keepsake Box