Knoll Florence Round Table Desk
E - Ebonized Oak F2 - White Laminate GCS - Carrara Satin GG - Grey Coated Marble GGS - Grey Limestone MA - Arabescato Coated Marble MA - Arabescato Shiny MN - Nero Marquina Coated Marble MNS - Nero Marquina Satin Marble
Product Information Florence Knoll described her designs as the meat and potatoes, the fill-in pieces which had to be provided. "I needed the piece for a job and it wasn''t there, so I designed it." While this may have been the motivation for the 1961 Table Desk, the perfectly proportioned and flawlessly detailed result is anything but a fill-in piece.
- The Florence Knoll Collection
- Designed by Florence Knoll, 1961
- Tabletop are attached to a sub-top for added support
- Knoll Studio logo and Florence Knoll's signature are stamped into the base of the table
- Adjustable steel glides with a chrome finish
- Round Table
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in more colors and finishes
- Materials Frame and legs are heavy gauge welded steel with polished chrome finish. Base in satin chrome. Tabletops in laminate wood, coated and natural marble, natural granite. Marble coated with transparent polyester to help eliminate use-associated stains.
- Specifications Overall: 54" Dia x 28" H