Knoll Power Play Ottoman
0923 - Volo Flint Leather 0941 - Volo Buff Leather 0947 - Volo CoffeeBean Leather 0951 - Volo Clay Leather 0953 - Volo Cadet Leather 0960 - Volo Parchment Leather 0964 - Volo Ayers Rock Leather 0966 - Volo Papyrus Leather 0967 - Volo Deep Olive Leather 0973 - Volo Ocean Deep Leather 0975 - Volo Casablanca Leather 0980 - Volo American Gothic Leather 2102 - Vicenza Ponte Furo Leather 2104 - Vicenza Campo Marzo Leather 2118 - Vicenza Ca Molina Leather 2122 - Vicenza Cinque Terre Leather BLCK - Volo Black Leather K10211 - Ultrasuede Sandstone K102113 - Ultrasuede Placid K102121 - Ultrasuede Flannel K102122 - Ultrasuede Black Onyx K152322 - Hourglass Mocha K15237 - Hourglass Tangerine K1621 - Classic Boucle Pearl K16220 - Classic Boucle Neutral K16221 - Classic Boucle Smoke K1623 - Classic Boucle Flax K1627 - Classic Boucle Cayenne No Cushion
Product Information Inspired by the surprising strength of the apple crates he had played on as a child, Frank Gehry created this thoroughly original collection of bentwood chair and table designs. Gehry's architecture draws its strength from the sculptural approach with which he has expanded the vocabulary of buildings. Bringing this same approach to furniture, Gehry constructed the entire collection with interwoven strips of maple. The ribbon-like designs transcend the conventions of style by focusing, as the great modernists did, on the essential challenge of deriving form from function.
- Power Play Collection
- Seat cushion available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers for both the chair and ottoman
- Resiliency foam used for cushions. Cushions snap-lock to the underside of the chair
- Frame constructed of hard white maple veneer strips, laminated 6 to 9 thick with high-bonding urea glue
- Thermo-set assembly glue provides structural rigidity without the need for metal connectors
- To maximize tension compression, limited assembly glue is used in woven seat: weaves flex in unison for spring-like comfort
- Power Club Chair back flexes for added comfort
- Clear plastic glides with matte frost finish included
- Ottoman has one pair of legs that can be locked in upright position to create a slanted leg and foot rest, or can be folded underneath for low foot rest or floor cushion
- The underside of each piece is embossed with the Knoll logo and Frank Gehry's signature
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Materials Frame in 2 inches wide hard white maple veneers laminated to 6 to 9-ply thickness with high bonding urea glue. Cushions in 3/4 inches thick high resiliency foam. Glides in clear plastic with matte frost finish.
- Specifications Overall: 23.4" W x 23.4" D x 8.5-13.9" H