Recruit pint-sized helpers for family fun in the kitchen. Bright, imaginative knives are specially designed just for young cooks by Kuhn Rikon, renowned maker of kitchen tools, to look like man’s (and kids’) best friend. A great way to get the little ones excited about cooking. The ears act as hand guards, and the blades are sharp enough to cut soft foods but won’t hurt small fingers.
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 6½" each
- Material: Polypropylene, santoprene and steel
- Knives are sharp enough to cut soft foods but not little fingers.
- A safe and fun way to get kids excited about cooking.
- Fully functional tools feature fun designs for young cooks.
- Kuhn Rikon is a renowned maker of fine kitchen tools.
- Dog ears act as hand guards, and tails are soft plastic.