Kyocera 4.5 in. Utility Knife
This 4-1/2 in. utility knife features an ultra-sharp, stylish ceramic blade in black as well as a deeper profile for greater knuckle clearance. It's a great choice for cutting and mincing fruits and vegetables. A comfortable, ergonomic resin handle in red provides precise control, while its distinctive shape makes it both easy to find and easy to use. The Revolution series is designed for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Zirconium oxide blades stay razor sharp at least 10 times longer than traditional cutlery, making them ideal for everyday use.
- Features a handsome black blade with black handle
- Ceramic blade ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for rock-like edge with excellent sharpness retention
- Secret is in the ceramic material, zirconium oxide, a material only second to diamond in hardness
- Ceramic blades will never rust or change from their natural state
- Sharpen using Kyocera electric sharpener or mail to Kyocera for a nominal fee of 10 $ for shipping and handling
- Dishwasher safe top rack only