Kuhn Rikon Sidewind Auto Safety Lidlifter, 27012
Manual safety can opener with Swiss engineering self-attaches and lifts lid. No stress. No strain. The Kuhn Rikon sidewind safety can opener automatically attaches to can, safely cutting rim, without leaving jagged edges. With Swiss engineered patented lid gripper, this manual safety can opener grips lid like an automatic can opener and releases lid at the push of a button. Hands never touch lid. Opener never comes in contact with contents. Ergonomic, oversized side-turn knob, extra-sharp stainless-steel cutting teeth and lid catcher ensure effortless removal. This smooth-edge can opener ensures mess-free operation. Dishwasher-safe. Superior in design, this manual safety can opener is the result of outstanding engineering by Kuhn Rikon, leaders of innovative, functional kitchen tools and appliances for more than 85 years.
- Swiss-engineered can opener self-attaches to can and lifts lid
- Sharp stainless-steel cutting teeth cut rim, without leaving jagged edges
- Grips lid like an automatic can opener and releases with push-button convenience
- Sanitary, safe operation -- opener never comes in contact with contents and hands never touch lid
- Ergonomic oversized side-turn knob ensures effortless lid removal
- Kuhn Rikon is well-known for developing tools and appliances that are superb in functionality, dependability and design, and is one of the most respected kitchenrestaurant manufacturers in Europe