Thicker silicone with a stronger tip, curved blade and deep bowl to mix, stir and serve. The blade on this Le Creuset spatula spoon is thicker to break up dense ingredients and shaped with a deep bowl for mixing, stirring and serving. This dual-sided spoonula blade is curved for skillets and bowls, with a straight-edge tip for square and rectangular dishes and pans. The silicone-cushioned strike zone protects the rims of cookware and bowls from scratches or abrasions. Custom-designed in a smooth elliptical shape, the ergonomic wooden handle on this spatula spoon features grip rings for comfortable control and a tapered pushpull design for a slip-free grip. Removable silicone head is heat-resistant up to 480 degrees F, and dishwasher-safe. Perfect balance, curvature and grip, this Le Creuset tool excels in kitchen performance. The result of extensive research by an expert design team: an industrial designer, engineer and ergonomics expert, studying the geometry of cooking and baking vessels to arrive at ideal lengths and angles. Tested, evaluated and accoladed by consumers, this French-inspired tool modernizes the way home gourmets cook.
- Thicker silicone with a stronger tip, dual-sided spoonula and deep bowl for mixing, stirring and serving
- Spoonula blade is curved to fits the shape of skillets and bowls, with a straight-edge tip for square and rectangular pans and dishes
- Silicone-cushioned strike zone to protect cookware and bowl rims
- Smooth elliptical-shape wooden handle with grip rings for comfortable handling control
- Tapered pushpull design for a slip-free grip
- The result of extensive research by an expert design team and tested and evaluated by consumers
- For nearly a century, Le Creuset has consistently been the preferred choice of chefs around the world for its cooking advantages, performance and style