Bake, slice and serve using this versatile stoneware rectangular baker from Le Creuset. Virtually non-porous stoneware is fired at 2156°F, giving it unmatched strength and durability with resistance to chips, cracks and stains. Enameled surface makes it easy to clean and scratch-resistant. Le Creuset stoneware will not absorb odors or flavors, and resists moisture absorption. Moves from refrigerator or freezer to oven to table for beautiful presentation. Dishwasher safe. 12" x 9".
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Safe for use in the oven, broiler, microwave and freezer
- Dimensions: 12" x 9"
- Material: Glazed stoneware
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Le Creuset’s virtually non-porous stoneware is fired at 2156°F, giving it unmatched strength and durability.
- Also resistant to chipping, cracking and staining.
- Enameled surface is scratch-resistant and easy to clean, so it looks and performs wonderfully for years to come.
- Won’t absorb odors or flavors; resists moisture absorption.
- Sure-grip handles allow for safe serving at the table.
- Bake, serve and slice in this versatile rectangular baker.
- Use in oven up to 500°F, or in microwave, under the broiler or in freezer.