Le Creuset Signature Oval French Oven, 3.5 qt.
EXCLUSIVE HAND MADE Le Creuset’s iconic French oven is the perfect choice for slow cooking, simmering soups and stews, roasting meats and much, much more.This French oven’s unmatched versatility and superior cooking performance make it an addition to your kitchen that you’ll use every day.HANDCRAFTED IN FRANCE At the Le Creuset foundry in northern France, molten iron is sand-cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are exactly alike.Le Creuset legendary cast-iron French ovens are sand-cast, polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice.No other procedure yields cookware that performs as well.EVENLY CONDUCTS AND RETAINS HEAT Since Le Creuset’s enameled cast-iron cookware evenly distributes heat, the French oven is perfect for slow cooking everything from soups and sauces to chili and chowder.You can also use your French oven for braising meat, roasting whole chickens, making classics like beef bourguignon, or even baking a cake! DESIGNED TO MAKE COOKING AND SERVING EASIER A re-engineered lid makes sure it stays more securely in place and locks in more flavors.Built-in lid stabilizers create a no-slide fit, and the slip-resistant composite knob is heat resistant to 500°F.Oversized handles (now 45% larger) provide even weight distribution and a secure grip.THE BEST MATERIALS FOR A LIFETIME OF USE The smooth, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking, while the durable interior sand enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling.With a wide range of sizes and vibrant colors, you’re sure to find just the right one.Suitable for all heat sources: electric, gas, halogen, and induction.Broiler, freezer, stovetop and oven-safe to 500°F.Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended.
- Perfect for slow cooking, simmering soups and stews, roasting meats and much more
- Handcrafted at the Le Creuset foundry in northern France
- Smooth, long-lasting eXterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Durable interior sand enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Re-engineered lid makes sure it stays more securely in place and locks in more flavors and aromas
- Stainless steel knob adds a modern touch
- Oversized handles (now 45% larger) provide even weight distribution and a secure grip Specifications Show
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 10" (13" with handles) X 8" X 4" (6" with lid)
- Capacity: 3.5 qt.
- Made in France Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Oven safe to 500F
- Suitable for all heat sources: electric, gas, halogen, induction, ceramic What's In the boX? Show
- French oven