LeapFrog Tag Reading System uses touch technology to engage children and bring reading to life. Tag helps children build the skills to learn to read, and games and learning activities help reinforce new skills, building confidence and encouraging children to continue to explore and discover a love of reading and learning. Each touch to the pages of specially printed storybooks, puzzles, maps and more triggers audio responses that support and surprise, engaging children's senses to make reading - and learning - a rich, fulfilling experience. The Tag system holds audio for up to 10 titles at a time from a vast library featuring characters from favorite TV, movie and classic tales and offers easy audio downloads with no cartridges to lose. The reader features an adjustable volume control, and it turns itself off automatically after a period of inactivity. You can also see specific details of your child's reading progress through the free, online LeapFrog Learning Path. Winner of more than 55 awards worldwide.
- Helps kids learn consonants, vowels, vocabulary, phonics skills, word recognition, phonological awareness and listening and reading comprehension
- Touch technology engages children and brings reading to life
- Audio is easy to download - no cartridges to lose
- Features adjustable volume control and automatically turns itself off after a period of inactivity to help save battery life
- Holds audio for up to 10 titles at a time from a vast library featuring characters from favorite TV, movie and classic tales
- Parents can connect to the LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is learning
- Recommended ages 4 to 8 years
Although we can only offer these items at full price, we love the products and are excited to bring them to our members.