Lodge Logic Ribbed Panini Press, 8-1/4 inch square
Cast-iron square panini press creates seared-to-perfection grill marks on paninis, steaks, hamburgers or seafood. The cast-iron construction of this Lodge Logic ribbed panini press adds authentic sear marks to panini sandwiches. Accommodates thick slices of ciabiatta rolls or baguette bread with plenty of fillings in true Italian tradition. This square panini press creates flavor-crisp bruschetta, steaks or seafood. Sears the top, toasting the outside of the bread, while heating ingredients inside, bringing out authentic Italian taste. Ideal weight for cooking steaks, hamburgers pork cutlets or thick seafood fillets. Lodge Logic cast-iron presses out grease from meat to prepare healthier entrees. Also ideal to flatten bacon while cooking, and prevent uncooked edges. Made in the USA. Hand wash. Lodge cast-iron cookware is America's original cast-iron cookware, introduced in 1896. Utilizing a privately-held metal formula and quality raw materials, precision molds create pans to exacting standards for professional chefs and home gourmets.
- Deep ribs create authentic grill marks to prepare restaurant-style panini sandwiches
- Accommodates the thickness of ciabatta rolls or baguette breads, with plenty of fillings
- Heavyweight cast-iron is also ideal to add sear marks to steak, poultry, hamburgers, pork or fish fillets
- Flattens bacon to prevent uncooked edges
- Superior conduction of heat promotes faster cooking times
- Family owned for four generations, Lodge upholds high standard of excellence in their traditional and innovative cookware for professional chefs, home gourmets, and campfire cooks alike