Lodge Color Enameled Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, 7.5 qt.
Durable, porcelain-enamel cast-iron perfectly styled for long slow-cooking of family-size roasts, stews and casseroles. America's original cookware company introduces a 7 12-qt. enameled cast-iron Dutch oven, providing the natural heat conductivity and retention of cast iron with smooth porcelain enamel for easy cleaning and upkeep - no seasoning required. Cast from molten iron in individual sand molds, each piece features two layers of baked-on enamel to create an extremely durable chip-resistant finish. The lid is also crafted of enameled cast-iron to create a tight-fitting seal and prevent splattering, while retaining moisture and essential nutrients for delivering delicious healthy meals. Ideal to simmer, saute, braise or bake, even marinate, this Lodge Dutch oven will not absorb the odor or flavor of foods. With the distinctive graduated color exterior, this Dutch oven goes from the oven or stove top to the table as a beautiful presentation to meals. Oven-safe up to 400 degrees F and freezer-safe. Hand wash. 7 12-qt. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. The Lodge Cast Iron Company in operation since 1896 is family owned and operated. Their newest line of Lodge Color enameled cast-iron cookware has received rave reviews from consumer-oriented magazines and high ratings from professional chefs, test kitchens and home cooks.
- The natural heat conductivity and retention of cast iron with the easy cleaning and upkeep of porcelain enamel interior and exterior
- No seasoning required
- Cast from molten iron in individual sand molds, each piece features two layers of baked-on enamel to create an extremely durable finish
- The even-heating base and sidewalls, plus the solid weight of the lid provides uniform cooking
- The lid creates a tight-fitting seal to retain moisture, essential nutrients and prevent splattering
- Excellent for simmering, sauteing, braising, baking or marinating
- Will not retain odors or flavor of food
- Ideal for the oven or stove top and as a beautiful meal presentation
- Safe for electric, gas, ceramic, glass top and induction cooktops
- Lodge enameled cast-iron cookware has received rave reviews from consumer-oriented magazines and high ratings from professional chefs, test kitchens and home cooks