Lodge Dutch Oven
ECO-FRIENDLY This generously sized Dutch oven is perfect for soups and stews, deep-frying, campfire cooking, no-knead baking and more.Whether you’re cooking shepherd’s pie over an open fire or slowly simmering a batch of your world-famous chili for the game, you’ll love the way this does-it-all oven performs.For over 100 years, Lodge has produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants.Lodge cast iron cookware is pre-seasoned at the foundry and is ready to cook right out of the box.The 7-qt.oven is only available online.
- Heavy, tight-fitting lid seals in heat and moisture for succulent, tender results
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use, Lodge cast iron is easy to care for and will last a lifetime
- Cast iron boasts superior heat retention and withstands high temperatures—great for stovetop searing or oven roasting
- High sides are great for deep frying
- For over 100 years, Lodge’s US foundries have produced high-quality cast iron cookware that can be found everywhere from campsites to high-end restaurants Specifications Show
- Manufacturer: Lodge
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 7 quart = 12" (interior diam.); 14.5" diameter with handles X 5" height (6" high with lid); 5 quart = 101⁄4" (interior diam.) X 43⁄4" (height without lid)
- Capacity: 5 qt. or 7 qt.
- Weight: 15.16 lb. (7 qt.); 11.64 lb. (5 qt.)
- Made in USA Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only. To prevent corrosion, dry immediately after washing and rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use. Cared for properly, cast iron cookware will become increasingly nonstick over time
- Oven safe to 500F What's In the boX? Show