Lodge Cast Iron Grill Press
On the stovetop or the grill, the Lodge grill press is handy for eliminating curl from your bacon or ham, pressing unwanted fats from your burgers or sausage, and holding heat in your grilled sandwiches.BUILT TO LAST Heavy-duty cast-iron base has a hammered finish.You’ll appreciate the stay-cool spiral handle.This handy cast-iron grill press is coated with Lodge vegetable oil and cured at high heat to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the cast iron.It comes pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box.Like everything from Lodge, this is proudly made in USA.HEIRLOOM QUALITY This cast-iron favorite will last for years and years with proper use and care.Lodge has been making durable, high-quality cast iron cookware for generations, pleasing the most discerning chefs for more than 100 years.PEREFECT FOR OVEN, STOVE AND CAMPSITE Durable cast iron works on the open campfire as well as on your kitchen range.Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries due to its wonderful heat-retention properties, as well as its ability to mitigate the open flame without exposing your food to instant over-cooking.PRESEASONED CAST IRON Lodge cast iron is ready to use straight out of the box.Their award winning foundry seasoning produces cast iron of equal quality to Grandma’s prized hand-me-downs.Lodge’s foundry seasoning is similar to a home-seasoning method, but on a larger scale.The cast iron is sprayed with a soy-based vegetable oil and then baked on at a very high temperature.The heat allows the oil to penetrate into the iron, creating a black patina finish with superior appearance and performance than home seasoning.50 shipping charge applies.
- Eliminates curl from your bacon or ham, presses unwanted fats from your burgers or sausage, and holds heat in your grilled sandwiches
- Durable cast iron with unparalleled quality, craftsmanship, and superior value
- Premium cast iron of equal quality to heirloom hand-me-downs
- Provides superior heat retention and even cooking
- Works on the campfire as well as on your kitchen range and oven
- Cast iron has been the choice of savvy cooks for centuries
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use straight out of the boX Specifications Show
- Dimensions: 63⁄4" X 41⁄2"
- Material: Cast iron Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash