A look from the Fall 2012 Collection "Dramatic, directional, and downright over-the-top, Marc Jacobs never disappoints. His love of the past redefines the future and seasons to come. Get ahead of the fashion pack in one of his show-stopping looks, rose not included." Neiman Marcus Fashion Director Ken Downing When you want your look to set a trend, you always turn to Marc Jacobs. Enlist more than a few sartorially savvy followers with this uniquely constructed dress. Details
- Look 25 of the Marc Jacobs Fall 2012 runway show.
- Cartoon-inspired floral print.
- Metallic floral-print three-quarter sleeves sit slightly off the shoulder; dropped shoulders.
- Deep V neckline.
- Contoured darts shape fitted bodice.
- Skirt flares dramatically at hip, tapers to tea-length hem.
- Back zip.
- Made in USA of Italian materials.