Martina Spetlova Women's Patchwork Leather Jacket
36 - Extra Small
Martina Spetlova women's Patchwork Leather Jacket from S/S 12 collection in multicoloured.
- This jacket is collarless and is made from alternating coloured animal leather in elephant grey, lime green and ginger, both front and back.
- There are detachable twisted leather sleeves, detached by silver and gold metal zips.
- There are two diagonal zip pockets on the front of the jacket with fish leather panelling, these front pockets are lined with purple fabric.
- The jacket can be fastened asymmetrically on either side of the neckline using gold and silver metal zips and there are two large knots near the hemline on both sides.
- 100% sustainable fish skin leather, 100% leather. Specialist clean only.
- London-based fashion designer Martina Spetlova studied fashion at Central St-Martins college, and also holds an MA in chemistry. Her innovative designs are rendered in materials that are luxurious, innovative and ethical, as exemplified by her work with sustainable fish leather from the Icelandic company Atlantic Leather.
- This piece is a worldwide exclusive to LN-CC and will fit roughly XS-M.