Martina Spetlova women's Patchwork Leather Jacket from S/S 12 collection in multicoloured.
- This jacket is collarless and is made from a patchwork of leather, silk and cotton all these fabrics feature different colour blocking.
- There are detachable twisted leather sleeves, detached by silver and gold metal zips.
- There are two vertical and one diagonal zip pockets on the front of the jacket with fish leather panelling, these pockets are lined with purple fabric.
- The jacket has an asymmetrical placket that fastens with a silver metal zip.
- The front of the jacket is slightly longer than the back and is A-line in shape.
- 100% sustainable fish skin leather, 100% leather. Specialist clean only.
- London-based fashion designer Martina Spetlova studied fashion at Central St- Martins college, and also holds an MA in chemistry. Her innovative designs are rendered in materials that are luxurious, innovative and ethical, as exemplified by her work with sustainable fish leather from the Icelandic company Atlantic Leather.
- This piece is a worldwide exclusive to LN-CC.
This item is on final sale. It cannot be returned or exchanged.