"I am Krazy for Mary Katrantzou! She is the princess of prints and one of my absolute fave London collections. Make her a fave of yours now! Neiman Marcus Fashion Director Ken Downing Rapidly becoming the mistress of prints, Mary Katrantzou presented her Spring 2012 collection in London to critical acclaim. Parading down a runway lined with flowers, models in mixed Mother Nature- and metal-inspired prints mesmerized the audience. This blossom-print tunic and soda can shorts epitomize the Mary Katrantzou concept of eye-catching style.
- Sleeveless Floral-Print Tunic: Clean-lined, intensely printed georgette sharpens a soft color palette. We love this Mary Katranzou tunic tucked into your favorite bottoms or with bare legs and statement sandals.
- Multicolor balalaika floral-print georgette.
- Spread collar.
- Sleeveless; yoked back shoulders.
- Slim, relaxed silhouette with box-pleat back.
- High-low hem hits mid-thigh.
- Silk; trocas shell buttons.
- Made in UK.