Mauviel M’150c2 Rondeau with Lid
3.2 qt. 5.8 qt.
HAND MADE Meticulously handcrafted in France since 1830, Mauviel cookware is praised by chefs around the world for its exceptionally even handling, durable construction and timeless beauty.Restaurants use Mauviel’s covered rondeau for its incredible versatility.Perfect for searing, simmering, poaching, braising, pan roasting and more— this wide, shallow pot combines the powerful performance of copper with the easy care and cleanup of stainless steel.Available in two sizes.
- Chefs around the world use Mauviel cookware for its world-class French craftsmanship
- Handmade, heirloom-quality pan is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects
- Features a combination of two powerful traditional cooking materials: copper (90%) and 18/10 stainless steel (10%)
- Professional grade 1.5mm-thick copper eXterior delivers the ultimate heat transfer and control
- Stainless steel interior is nonreactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm till you’re ready to serve
- Ergonomic stay-cool handles feature a stylish iron finish and are permanently riveted for a lifetime of use
- Oversized handles stay cool when cooking on the stovetop and easily accommodate oven mitts
- Use on gas, electric or halogen cooktops and in the oven
- Induction stovetop interface disc sold separately Specifications Show
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper, stainless steel
- Dimensions and Capacity:
- 3.2 qt.: 9.5" X 2.75"
- 5.8 qt.: 11" X 3.25"
- Made in France Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash. Never use steel wool or bleach, which can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to interior, soak pan with hot soapy water
- Over time, copper can change color, but this will not affect the conductivity of the pan; you can restore the shiny copper surface by using Mauviel copper polish
- Compatible with any stovetop heat source, eXcept induction; make pan induction compatible by using Mauviel’s M’plus Induction Interface Disk (sold separately)
- Oven and broiler safe to 500F What's In the boX? Show