Microplane Rotary Grater, 39306
Extra-sharp dual cutting blade grates cheese fine or coarse onto pasta entrees, salads, soups and casseroles. The grater that is used tableside in the finest restaurants adds freshly-grated cheese to salads, soups and pasta dishes at your table to enhance international and American cuisine. Microplane rotary grater shreds cheese fine or coarse by simply reversing the cylinder. Simply add Parmesan, Romano, Asiago or any hard cheese into the top of the chamber. Brilliantly-styled dual handles automatically press cheese onto the grating cylinder, and a simple turn of the side handle dispenses grated cheese onto salads, soups, pasta and casseroles. Razor-like edges produce mounds of freshly-grated cheese in seconds. Ergonomic side handle can be positioned for right- or left-handed use. Stainless steel and durable plastic construction. Blades made in the USAAssembled in Mexico.
- Extra-sharp dual cutting blade grates cheese fine or coarse by simply reversing the cylindrical grater
- Squeeze the nonslip handles to automatically press cheese onto the grater and turn the side handle
- Dispense freshly-grated cheese instantly onto pasta entrees, pizza, salads, soups and casseroles
- Side handle can be positioned for right- or left-handed use
- Stainless-steel cylinder will not rust
- Microplane's precise razor-like edges are formed with a revolutionary process called photo-etching, creating edges that grate finely on contact, without the uneven tugging and shredding of inferior graters