New Balance M890v2 (Black/Red) - Footwear
Extra 20% Off Select: SPRING20
9.5 D - Medium
6pm.com is proud to offer the New Balance - M890v2 (Black/Red) - Footwear
- Get that footwork down right and be ready to soar come race day with the lightweight performance of the New Balance M890v2.
- Designed to meet the competitive requirements of world-class runner Andy Baddeley. His name is featured on the men's 890v2.
- A lightweight trainer built on a neutral last.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Welded seams help reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Soft, flat laces and a flat lacing system help lock them in place, while also reducing top-of-foot discomfort.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot plush.
- REVlite midsole is exceptionally responsive and long lasting, while also being 30% lighter than other midsole foams with comparable performance.
- ABZORB midfoot cushioing for optimal shock absorption.
- Blown rubber outsole is lightweight, flexible and supplies light cushioning.
- N-Durance rubber outsole delivers optimal durability in high-wear areas.
- Built on a PL-1 last. This last type has a standard toe box width, a standard instep height, and a standard heel width.
- Imported. Measurements:
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.