Nordicware Tartlette Pan
Bake 12 individual mini tarts or quiches in one premium, even-heating pan. Create restaurant-style, individual desserts using this Norpro French 12-well tartlette pan. Bake a dozen 14-cup petite tarts in one pan without using paper liners. The quality nonstick surface releases tarts, so serving and cleanup is easy. Heavy cast-aluminum with heat-reflective silver platinum exterior pan provides equal heat distribution for uniform baking. Tarts brown perfectly and slide out effortlessly. Create berry- or custard-filled tarts, mini quiche or molded gelatins, even chocolate confectionary cups. Hand wash. Made in the USA. Manufacturer lifetime warranty. From Nordic Ware, the family-owned American manufacturer of quality bakeware since 1946.
- Fill, bake and serve 12 individual tarts from one pan
- Durable cast-aluminum construction for even heating and superior baking performance
- Premium nonstick-finish for easy release and cleanup
- The heat-reflective silver platinum exterior guarantees uniform browning
- Create individual quiche appetizers, mousse, gelatin or chocolate confectionary cups
- Nordic Ware, the family-owned American manufacturer of bakeware has received numerous green awards as leaders in environmentally-safe manufacturing