Oliver Ruuger Nile Crocodile Handle Umbrella
Oliver Ruuger Nile Crocodile Handle Umbrella in grey and navy.
Metal - solid, black brass. Wood - Ebony. Canopy- navy, cotton mix. Handle - Grey Nile Crocodile Leather.
- Each umbrella is hand crafted by two artisan specialists, using carefully-sourced exotic leathers, wood and metals.
- Many intricate processes are used in the making of each umbrella.
- The ebony pole is fitted with the blackened, brass metal skeleton and features a brass metal canopy stopper and top cap with a cloudy, blue finish.
- All cloudy, blue finished metal components are machined out of solid brass.
- The navy, cotton mix canopy is cut and sewn together by hand.
- The canopy is then stretched and attached onto the ribs.
- Grey coloured Nile crocodile leather is specially chosen and cut for the handle.
- The leather handle is then marked, punched and hand saddle-stitched with thick, black yarn.
- Features a cloudy brass ring at the top and bottom of the handle, fitted with hidden screws.
- Many other processes are used for each handle in order to complete its high-end, luxury finish.
- The handle is then attached to a strong, black ebony pole, that is polished, waxed, and carefully fitted with all metal components.
- The canopy is then ironed and fitted with the blackened brass spoke caps.
- Black, calfskin leather tab is carefully bonded, cut, polished and marked with a hot iron.
- A black,'Oliver Ruuger' label is sewn into the inside of the canopy as the final detail for each umbrella.
- Each of the umbrellas from Oliver Ruuger is a worldwide exclusive to LN-CC, featuring a custom range of materials and colour ways.
- Protected with a one year warranty.