Paula Deen Savannah Collection 4 qt. Aluminum Nonstick Covered Saute with Pour Spouts and Helper Handle in Red
This Paula Deen Savannah Collection Aluminum Nonstick 4 qt. Covered Saute with Pour Spouts and Helper Handle is versatile and built to last. The Saute pan's charming scalloped exterior and gorgeous color are inspired by Savannah and its charm, sophistication and grace. The durable construction heats the Saute evenly while browning chicken or searing pork chops and its ample space is perfect for family-size dishes like beefy macaroni and cheese or Paula's Ham Fried Rice with Pineapple and Fried Egg. The long-lasting nonstick interior, in a satin finish and ivory color, provides excellent food release and a striking alternative to traditional black nonstick. Conveniently, this Saute pan is oven safe to 350 degrees. The contoured handle is dual riveted for strength and comfort, and the helper handle makes it easy to transfer the pan from stovetop to oven. The glass lid forms a tight seal to lock in heat and moisture, and the pour spouts allow water to be drained away or sauces to be poured into a serving dish easily and safely. With a Paula Deen Savannah Collection Aluminum Nonstick 4 qt. Covered Saute with Pour Spouts and Helper Handle, delicious meals will come together with style and performance.
- Durable construction heats this saute pan quickly and evenly, while the rounded body shape and eye-catching scalloped detailing provide unique elegance and charm
- Saute pan's interior features durable nonstick in a satin ivory finish that provides exceptional food release and easy cleanup
- Saute's porcelain enamel exterior adds color and warmth to the kitchen and is also stain resistant, durable and easy to clean
- Nonstick saute pan features pour spouts and a helper handle for added convenience
- Both handles are dual-riveted and designed with strength and comfort in mind