Paula Deen Savannah Collection 8 in. Aluminum Nonstick Skillet in Black
This versatile Paula Deen Savannah Collection Aluminum Nonstick 8 in. Skillet is a perfect companion piece for any Paula Deen cookware set, because an extra skillet always comes in handy in the kitchen. The charming scalloped porcelain enamel exterior and its gorgeous color are inspired by Savannah and its charm, sophistication and grace. The durable aluminum construction heats the skillet quickly and evenly, ideal for cooking Scallops Charleston. The long-lasting nonstick interior, in a satin finish and ivory color, is a unique alternative to traditional black nonstick and provides excellent food release while folding a ham-and-cheese omelet. Conveniently, this skillet is oven safe to 350 degrees, and the contoured handle is dual riveted for strength and comfort, allowing easy transfer from stovetop to oven. The skillet also fits into the wonderful array of other great cookware pieces from the Paula Deen Savannah Collection. With a Paula Deen Savannah Collection Aluminum Nonstick 8 in. Skillet, cooks can deliver down-home flavors during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Durable construction heats this skillet quickly and evenly, while the rounded body shape and eye-catching scalloped detailing provide unique elegance and charm
- Skillet,s interior features durable nonstick in a satin ivory finish that provides exceptional food release and easy cleanup
- Porcelain enamel exterior adds color and warmth to the kitchen and is also stain resistant, durable and easy to clean
- Dual-riveted handle is designed with strength and comfort in mind
- Nonstick skillet is oven safe to 350 degrees