The size of this 12 in. skillet makes it the perfect pan for cooking big batches of the family,s favorites like sloppy Joes or chicken fingers. The fun, speckled color will look great in kitchens in the country or city, and the long-lasting nonstick interior will be appreciated for making cleanup ac in. This Paula Deen Porcelain Nonstick deep skillet is durable, high-performing and comes in charming colors that let cooks express their personalities. The heavy gauge construction of the skillet heats smoothly and quickly, eliminating hot spots that can burn foods. Also noticeable is the long-lasting DuPont Teflon Select nonstick interior, helping foods release easily with every use. The porcelain exterior is colorful, durable and easy to clean. Dual riveted for additional strength, the soft-touch handle brings comfort to the kitchen; it is color coordinated to the cookware exterior for that extra bit of style and features a convenient copper-plated hanging ring for a range of storage options. Best of all, this deep skillet is oven safe to 350 degrees.
- Deep skillet is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for added convenience
- Heavy gauge construction heats the skillet quickly and evenly
- Skillet,s interior features DuPont Teflon Select nonstick for excellent food release
- Handle is double riveted for strength, features a soft-touch grip for comfort, and is accented with copper-plated ring for more storage options
- Paula Deen and Teflon are registered trademarks used with permission