Petunia Pickle Bottom Frolicking in Fez Abundance Boxy Backpack
17" x 13.5" x 5.5".
Ancient labyrinthine trysts come to mind when looking deep into the dramatic black and white contrasting pattern of the Frolicking in Fez. A striking Crimson embroidered detail seems to seal away a great Moroccan mystery. Matte coated canvas fabric is wipe-able, water-repellent and combines delightful designer touches with unique hand embroidered accents. Boasting a larger main compartment and spacious pockets the Abundance Boxy Backpack Diaper Bag is perfect for families with twins and the most demanding toddler crews.
- Black/White Moroccan inspired medallions with Crimson and Cayenne hand embroidered detail
- Crimson water-resistant lining and Black straps
- Hands-free backpack or long messenger strap
- Built-in changing station with detachable changing pad
- 4 large diaper/wipes pockets
- 4 bottle pockets
- 3 organizational pockets
- 3 pacifier pocket
- Detachable dirty diaper pouch
- "No more digging" Key clip
- Water resistant liner
- PVC-free glazed "wipe-able" exterior
- PPB monogrammed wipes case
- Wipe clean with damp cloth only. Spot clean liner with damp cloth.
- Compatible with Diaper Bag Stroller Clips (Item #18815) Optional Valet Stroller Clips include two clips that feature snap-hook hardware and non-skid straps that fit most stroller handles,