In the late 1970s, tennis player and Argentine playboy Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and smashing good looks, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style. Among them? The GV Special. And much like the man behind the legend, it quickly secured its rank: Icon. A few seasons later, the G. Vilas came into its own with a slimmed-down profile but the same clean lines as its predecessor. Here, we've dressed it up in a premium suede-and-leather upper and a swank textured PUMA Formstrip.
- Perforated suede and full grain leather upper with textured PUMA Formstrip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Cushioned midsole for optimum comfort
- Grippy rubber outsole, with pivot point to support quick rotation
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA branding at tongue
- PUMA branding and G. Vilas callout at lateral side, with PUMA Cat Logo at heel