Listen up fellas: the battle has just begun. B-girl numbers are on the rise, breaking molds and beats from Tokyo to NYC. And we support their stance and style. (We're not taking sides. Really, we aren't. But how can younotroot for a gal who can pop-and-lock?) In short, we believed it was our duty to engineer a high-collared heel with all the comfort and kick-butt-tastic looks to make smooth moves. So we did. We started with our 1992 Sky Hi, which was originally made for basketball and designed to prevent injuries and provide an ideal amount of comfort. We retained that slim profile and high collar. Then we tucked a wedge inside, smacked rose gold accents across the upper, and added a trio of spikes for good measure. The result is a fierce shoe that goes hard and has staying and sticking power. Consider yourselves warned, gentlemen.
- Suede and leather upper with textured panels and rose gold metallic accents, including three metal spike details
- Mid height with hidden wedge heel and padded collar
- Lace-up construction with metal eyelets
- Dual strap details with hook-and-loop closures at collar; PUMA Sky callout at top
- Grippy rubber outsole
- Rose gold metallic PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
- Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue, with PUMA Cat Logo at heel
- Heel height: 3"