Here's the thing about the Slipstream: it's never been the kind of shoe that sits in a corner, waits for an invitation, or shies away from brouhahas. It's out there. It owns every moment it's in. And it knows how to let loose and have a good time. (The kind that calls for sunglasses and lots of water the next morning IF you know what we mean.) It's been perfecting such things for decades. And this version is no exception. It's inspired by Tokyo's notorious Slipstream Beast, originally unleashed circa 2000 with pony hair and wild patterning. The Slipstream Animal uses the same pattern, but we've changed up the material mix. The collar is still high, slanted, fearsome, fabulous. How does that saying go? If it ain't broke...
- Synthetic horse hair and synthetic leather upper, with animal print graphics
- Mid height
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Grippy rubber outsole, with pivot points to support quick rotation
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA branding at tongue, PUMA callouts at medial and lateral side collar, and PUMA Cat Logo at heel
- Slipstream callout at lateral side