Quinny Buzz Stroller - Natural Mavis
The Quinny Buzz Stroller with its European design has a unique and revolutionary compact folding system which enables the Buzz to unfold itself automatically at the touch of a hand. The Quinny Buzz Stroller is stylish but practical with a double, 360 degree lockable front swivel wheel allowing maximum stability and high maneuverability. The extra comfortable pre-formed cushion has a dirt and water resistant layer, flexible and breathable layer and a soft comfortable foam layer. The stroller seat can be mounted rear or forward-facing with 2 positions recline. The Quinny Buzz Stroller features a removable and height adjustable canopy and height adjustable push bar, perfect for taller moms and dads and pneumatic tires provide a comfortable ride. The stroller shopping basket provides great under-the-stroller storage. Stroller frame adapts to your childs growth. At birth, use the Dreami Bassinet (sold separately) or Maxi-Cosi Mico infant car seat (sold separately) with the frame and included adapters. Use the pre-formed seat for infants 6 months and older. A Buzz XL seat is available to toddlers 18 months and older. A Buzz 4 wheel accessory is available to convert the Buzz 3 for use in rough terrain. Other available accessories are the bug net, rain shield, parasol, buzz box, buzz travel bag, cup holder and footmuff. The stroller accommodates a child up to 50lbs and the stroller itself weighs 27 lbs. Features
- The Quinny Buzz Stroller features a new roomy cushioned seat and a larger shopping basket!
- Unique and Revolutionary automatic unfold. Reversible seat so baby can face mom or the world.
- Multiple positions recline; 2 positions in forward mode; 2 positions in mode where baby faces mom.
- Adjustable parent handle. Includes canopy, shopping basket and adapters for Dreami and Mico
- Compatible with Quinny Dreami Bassinet, Maxi-Cosi Mico infant car seat, and Safety 1st onBoard infant car seat. Weather shield, bug net, cup holder, parasol, travel bag, Buzz box, 4 wheel accessory and Safety 1st onBoard adapters sold separately.