One of the most used pans in any well equipped kitchen. Skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. Used for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sauteing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The unique oval shape is a cook top space saver by allowing you to use one burner without having to give up the other. A pour spout makes draining liquids easier and the nonstick interior surface makes cleanup effortless.
- A beautiful porcelain exterior adds a punch of color to your kitchen and is easy to clean, plus this cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods
- Long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy
- The rubberized dual-riveted handle is comfortable and oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- The unique oval shape of this skillet allows you to fit on one burner without giving up all the others, a convenient pour spout makes draining liquids much easier
- Lifetime limited warranty